How I was guided to the True Baha’i Faith

Allah-u-Abha, my dear Baha’i Friends

I was guided to the Baha’i Faith by late Mr. Elchin who nurtured in me the Baha’i sprit and the love of Bahaullah after his untimely death I stop going to Baha’i centre and went into deep depression.
   
I received lots of love in the Faith the Faith. Oh, it was a wonderful night in my life. All night we studied with several friends on the principles of the Faith, about the heroic exploits of the early followers of Baha'u'llah and the Bab. It was Nauroz the next day we have been purified and sanctified by the pure month of fasting. I went to bed after prayer and modest dinner.

I had a marvelous, melodic dream. In which I saw beloved Guardian Shoghi Effendi came to my house with our dear friend Mr. Elchin . I wish Shoghi Effendi Baha’i greetings but he did not reply I became restless and began to scream loudly I asked him what is the cause why you are angry with me. Again shoghi did not reply at that time Mr. Elchin intervened and said Dear You are following the path of covenant breakers the Haifan organization is not the True Faith of Bahaullah that is the reason why the Guardian is angry with you.

I asked my dear friend which is the True Faith of Bahaullah. Elchin replied which has the Davidic King as the living Guardian which follows the Will and Testament of Abdul Baha and then I woke up. I was restless very restless and I went on internet and search Davidic king as the guardian of Baha’i Faith suddenly the site http://www.bupc.org/ opened and I read and studied it completely and realized that only I but a large number of Baha’is are unaware about the True Faith of Bahaullah due to the great violations of Hands of Cause of God.

I had achieve my goal I found Baha’is under the provision of Covenant are the True Baha’is and Neal Chase the great Grandson of Abdul Baha is the Living Guardian of the Baha’i Faith.

I have severed all my connections with the sans guardian organization and decided to help my fellow believers towards the true Faith of Bahaullah

Heydar Babayev


Ümumdünya Ədalət Evi

Katiblik Departamenti

28 yanvar 2011

Azərbaycan Bəhailəri Milli Ruhani Məhfilinə

Əziz Bəhai dostlar,

Ümumdünya Ədalət Evi Camal`i-Mübarəkin sadiq xidmətçisi, Əmrin dəyanətli müdafiəçisi Elçin Əzizovun faicəvi və vaxtsız vəfatının eşitdikdə dərindən kədərlənmişdir. Onun Əmrə fəal xidmət etdiyi illər, o cümlədən, sizin Milli Ruhani Məhfilin üzvü, Köməkçi Heyət üzvü və pioner kimi xidmət etdiyi illər böyük məhəbbətlə anılmışdır.  Lütfən, onun həyat yoldaşını və qızlarını ilahi aləmlərdə onun işıqlı ruhunun tərəqqisi üçün Ədalət Evinin dualarında əmin edin. Bu ağır itki üçün onların ürəklərinin təsəlli tapması üçün də dualar ediləcəkdir.

Sevgili Bəhai salamları ilə,
                                                                                               Katiblik Departamenti

CC: Beynəlxalq Təbliğ Mərkəzi
       Asiya Müşavirlər Heyəti
       Müşavir Cəmilı Əliyev
       Müşavir Xurşidə Poryayeva
      Gürcüstan Milli Ruhani Məhfili

Comments

  1. Heydar,
    Thank you for sharing your story about that wonderful and insightful dream. In my opinion, you have a pure heart because you are willing to pay attention to Mr. Elchin (May he rest in peace). I am proud of you. :-) 
    My name is Collin, and you spoke about me in your blog about the court case in Chicago. It was my privilege to be in court when Neal as the descendent of King David was not thwarted by the "Goliath" that tried unsuccessfully to remove the truth he posts at www.uhj.net.
    As the station chief of the Midwest Baha’i Center, I would like to welcome you into the Cause of God. I invite you to contact me through my cell phone which is at my website. www.mwbahai.com. We can also dialog here so the public can view our conversations as we get to know each other.
    With brotherly Baha’i affection,
    Collin Csuy

    ReplyDelete
  2. !اله منم

    https://godtwinbooks.doodlekit.com

    God I Am!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Life of Guardian

Court Cases: United Nations and United States Federal

Mashriqu'l-Adhkar